The word celebrity has glitz and glamour attached to it. Few celebrities are in the news now, because of their lavish and magnificent adobes. It is not only the size of the house that has been discussed much worldwide, but the decor and style speak about the proud owner of the house. A sneak peek in the house of these celebrities can give you a glimpse of few amazing decors that will be a feast to the eyes.
1. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West- The couple bought a house at Los Angeles to welcome their first child during the summers. The property worth US $ 10.75 million and the couple are planning to renovate the house. The first floor of the house is 4,500 square feet and it houses a library made of oak panels and also a marble fireplace with it. The second floor is of 400 square feet and consists of two bedrooms and closet. It is reported that a sprawling basketball court, fully equipped gym, bowling alley, home theatre and few custom furniture from Italy will be added to increase the beauty of the house. The bed for the couple will be made of cashmere, wool from virgin lamb and also hair of Mongolian horse. To have a glance of the interior of the house, you can go through http://www.eonline.com/photos/7334/kim-kardashian-and-kanye-west-s-11-million-dream-home/246041.
2. Taylor Swift- It is believed that the twenty years old star sealed the deal of the four bedrooms and four bathrooms for almost US $ 3.975 million. The property spreads over 1.5 acres of land in the Beverly Hills. The interiors of the house are based on the classis-colonial style of New England and it provides the best place for relaxation. It is reported that the main floor has a master suite that includes dressing rooms, walk-in closets and dual bathroom. The upper storey has two bedrooms for guests and in built canopied beds. Driveway of the house is huge to serve as a runway. You can have a nice view of the house through http://hollywoodlife.com/pics/taylor-swift-house-address-in-beverly-hills-photos/ and can soothe your eyes with the enigmatic interiors.
3. Miley Cyrus- Situated at Studio City in California, the house costs almost US $ 3.9 million and is at a hopping distance from the Walt Disney Studios. The 5,172 square foot property has five bedrooms and six-and-a half bathrooms, which are equipped with advanced security system. This ranch house has an H shaped floor plan, which provides privacy to its resident as well as a better view of the different areas. The floor of the living room is made of hardwood, and it opens to a panoramic view of the canyons and solar heated pools in the backyard of the house. This house is an excellent example of the architecture of the midcentury, which is updated by the use of latest gadgets and amenities like countertops made of Cesar stone, Bertazonni range, tiles of Walker Zanger and Rohr faucets. You can take a private tour of the house through http://www.casasugar.com/Miley-Cyrus-House-Studio-City-CA-18558477.
4. Ellen DeGeneres and Portia De Rossi- Another coveted piece of property is the couple’s ranch house in Hidden Valley at California. It costs approximately US $ 10 million, and it features in the last years April edition of Elle Decor. The house boasts of the exemplary interior design. The couple bought this house in 2009, and it almost took five years to complete the decoration of the house. The 26 acre property is divided into eight cabins and each of them has different look and sets in different moods for the inhabitants. The furniture of the house dates back to the eighteenth century. The ranch is built in the style of a contemporary farmhouse, which houses two barns, tennis courts and stables. Twentieth century lamps were installed in the barns and artwork was created for the space. Explore http://www.elledecor.com/celebrity-style/homes/portia-de-rossi-ellen-degeneres-santa-monica#slide-1 to know more about their house.
5. Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin- This lovely adobe in Brentwood California has six bedrooms and eight bathrooms and sprawls across 8,000 square feet. The couple shelled out US $ 10.45 million to buy the house which was built as a concept home by Windsor Smith, and included a paddock, stable and landscaped garden. You can have a glimpse of the property through http://mylusciouslife.com/gwyneth-paltrow-home-in-los-angeles/. The decor of the interior is predominantly in grey and white, which can give a run for money to many other houses appearing in the list. The aesthetics of the home reflects the East Coast style a deviation from the Spanish Colonial influences that is predominant in the city.
Finding a mortgage for your home is not a daunting task. Even with bad credit history, you can get a mortgage to finance your adobe. Find a bad credit mortgage broker and your half job will be done. They will guide you through the process of purchasing a dream home for yourself.