May 20, 2010
Lightroom Blog has announced the release of LRB Portfolio 2.6. Changes include:
- Added gallery title and descriptions for non Cmotion Pages
- Added 2nd blank page which can be hidden for menu (e.g. for a copyright information page)
- Added switch to turn off left contact div
- Increased text area width range
- Added Site Title and Site text to Gallery Index (this was a feature request by me). To make it fit it meant reducing down the cell sizes.
- 7th gallery.
- LR2/3 automatic watermark switching from Tim Armes.
- The gallery index now automatically changes the cell height when toggling text on or off.
- ID plate can be on the bottom instead of top.
- ID Plate code now in separate file to make the code tidier.
- New template: Brooke showing ID plate on bottom design
News users can purchase via the LRB Portfolio Website, and current users can download from the download link they got on purchase.