March 23, 2010
Last night, Lightroom Product Manager, Tom Hogarty announced the availability of Lightroom 3 Beta 2. This second Beta adds and improves on the features of the first Beta.
- Camera Parity with LR 2.6 along with preliminary support for new cameras
- Tethered shooting for Nikon and Canon Cameras
- Luminance Noise reduction added
- Improved Import, including Video handling, Loupe from cards, and dockable folders
- Improved Watermarking
- Point Curve now available
- Improved visibility of Process Version, including year naming (2003 and 2010)
- Crop rotation via shortcut, increased Print resolution, local lens blur
For more detail check out the official Lightroom Journal announcement post.