May 24, 2009
Recent Hallmark graduate Matthew Campagna has been busy in the creation of a brand new gallery for Lightroom. Dubbed TTG Highslide Gallery, this flexible and robust gallery offers a wealth of features requested by users. The heart of the gallery is Torstein Hønsi’s excellent Highslide JS image framework. Written from the ground up, the many new features in this gallery include:
- Highslide JS driven viewing of large images.
- New, super-flexible page header with an all new look!
- Unlimited menu items.
- By popular demand, menus can be set to left, right or center alignment.
- Search Engine Optimization features.
- Fully customizable colors and appearance.
- Three gallery modes — Proofing, Slideshow and Inline Slideshow — making TTG Highslide Gallery three galleries in one!
- Enlarge multiple images in Proofing mode for side-by-side comparison.
- In all modes, image scaling to ensure that over-large images fit to the visitor’s browser window.
- Full styling options for the gallery description.
- Automatic color labeling from your Library (optional).
- BoxOver tool tips on thumbnails and other gallery components (optional).
- Selection gallery features for client proofing.
- Form-to-Email powered delivery for proofing feedback.
- A set of “Developer Options” making it easier than ever to integrate TTG Highslide Gallery into existing site designs
Highslide JS is a commercial product, but is free to use in non commercial ventures. Commercial users can purchase single site or all use licenses. This is in addition to cost of the gallery which is a version reasonable $10.