December 7, 2007
In a post on the Lightroom Journal Tom Hogarty, Lightroom Product Manager has posted download URLs for the Mac and Win versions of Lightroom 1.3.1. In addition to resolving the issues relating to compressed NEF files, Lightroom 1.3.1 addresses the following issues:
- The Lightroom 1.3 Print Module could previously cause the application to crash on either OS X 10.5 or 10.5.1 during template usage.
- On Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.5.1, the import process from a card reader or other device into Lightroom could fail to import all or a portion of the selected images.
- A decrease in Develop slider responsiveness introduced in Lightroom 1.3 has been corrected.
- The Lightroom 1.3 Develop module could cause the application to crash if adjustments were made in quick succession.
- Compressed raw files from the Nikon D100 were read incorrectly in Lightroom 1.3.
- A possible artifact in raw file support for the Olympus E-3 has been corrected.
- The Lightroom FTP Plug-in provided as sample code with the Export SDK did not function properly if the password was not saved with the selected FTP preset.
- Editing or creating a new FTP preset immediately prior to using the FTP plug-in provided as sample code with the Export SDK would cause the FTP process to fail.
- Using the Export as Previous option did not work with the FTP plug-in provided as sample code with the Export SDK.