December 1, 2006
…with a few friends for the Epson Print Academy in Atlanta this Saturday, December 2nd, 2006.
We’re coming to Atlanta for a special one day Epson event – check out the Epson Print Academy web site for details and online registration. There’s still room available!
What will we be covering?
* In-depth color management and custom profiling
* Creating and optimizing a professional workflow
* Expert-level fine-art printing techniques
* Using a RIP for contract proofing and to increase productivity
* Collaborating with graphic designers and commercial printers
* Advanced black and white printing techniques
In addition to the Track Two (pro) all day sessions, there’s an Epson Print Gallery as well as a Tech Expo with booths from the sponsors: Adobe, Eizo Displays, GTI Light boxes, Lexar Media, Light Impressions, Logitech, Microsoft, National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP), nik software, onOne Software, Solux, Wacom and X-Rite.
George Jardine, Pro Photography Evangelist of Adobe will also be on hand to show the most recent build of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.