November 13, 2006
Peter Krogh, author of The DAM Book: Digital Asset Management for Photographers has added a new video companion for the book on his DAM Useful website.
Complete RAW workflows for pro photographers
Peter Krogh provides an in-depth, 4-hour presentation of his proven workflow featured in The DAM Book: Digital Asset Management for Photographers. This video training covers two end-to-end RAW photo workflows that include editing, file conversion, adding metadata, client feedback, backup, archiving and more.
These workflow videos feature the following software:
• Adobe Bridge
• Adobe Camera Raw
• Adobe DNG Converter
• iView MediaPro, iView Catalog Reader
• DAM Useful plug-ins: RapidFixer, Rank and File
Workflow tasks featured:
• Import from camera
• Batch rename
• Batch metadata
• Review a shoot and rank favorites
• Fast adjustments in Adobe Camera Raw
• DNG file conversion
• Create catalogs with iView MediaPro
• Organize photos in DAM catalogs
• Email photos
• Create slide shows
• Create Web galleries
• Share catalogs with your clients
The DAM Book Workflow Video are availalbe for $99.95 plus shipping.
• 2 CD-ROMs packaged in a standard DVD case
• Approx. Run Time: 275 minutes
• Requirements: QuickTime 6+ for movies
• Language: English
About the author
Peter Krogh is a professional photographer and author of The DAM Book: Digital Asset Management for Photographers (O’Reilly Media, Nov. 2005) and co-creator of DAM Useful software. Peter is the former chairman of the American Society of Media Photographers’ Digital Photography Standards and Practices Project and regularly conducts seminars and workshops on digital asset management.