March 31, 2006
New DxO Optics Pro V3.55a Provides Significant Refinements As Well As Support For Three New Advanced Digicams
Press Release: Paris, France (March 30, 2006) – DxO Labs announces today the immediate availability of DxO Optics Pro v3.55a software, a free upgrade to DxO Optics Pro v3.5. Version 3.55a of DxO Labs’ flagship product for automatic image quality enhancement contains a number of significant refinements which will improve users’ experience when using DxO Optics Pro.
* New configurable “docked palette” mode for easy access to all adjustment tools.
* Improved configuration wizard.
* The “Automatic” mode of DxO Optics Pro is now easily and fully configurable thanks to a “Default preset”.
* Option to save or not .dxo sidecar files.
* Option to set application level output setting preferences (can be locally overridden).
* Numerous other improvements and fixes.
“We listen closely to our users and are constantly trying to improve our product to provide better value,” declared Luc Marin, vice president of DxO Labs Photography Business. “Version 3.55a and our extended camera support are great news for our existing users as well as for all demanding photographers worldwide who are interested in upgrading their image quality.”
DxO Optics Pro v3.55a is a free upgrade available to all v3.0 or v3.5 software users on both Windows and Macintosh platforms. To obtain a free upgrade, users should log on to http://store.dxo.com .
Three new advanced Digital Cameras supported by DxO Optics Pro
DxO Labs is also pleased to announce that the following cameras are now supported by DxO Optics Pro:
* Fujifilm Finepix S9500 / Fujifilm FinePix S9000 Z
* Kodak P880
* Samsung Digimax Pro815
These cameras are supported in all versions of DxO Optics Pro v3.55a (Starter / Standard / Elite).
About DxO Labs and its DxO Technology
DxO Labs is a software and intellectual property licensing company focused on research in applied mathematics for still and video image processing. We provide advanced technologies and reliable, off-the-shelf solutions to achieve excellence in all aspects of image quality for companies and consumers in the imaging business:
* Digital camera vendors;
* Professional and serious amateur photographers;
* Photography journalists and imaging experts.
* Mobile imaging: cameraphone vendors, camera module manufacturers, sensor and processor vendors;
We guarantee state-of-the-art technology in image processing thanks to our significant research efforts. DxO Labs’ ambition is for the “DxO” brand to become recognized as the consumer’s trusted mark of excellence in image quality.
For more information, visit DxO Labs online at www.dxo.com