February 7, 2006
Miami Beach Convention Center, March 22-24, 2006
Each year thousands of Photoshop users from around the world come to Photoshop World to learn the latest techniques and the hottest Photoshop tips from a hand-picked team of the industry’s most talented and creative instructors.
This conference brings together photographers, designers, artists, educators, motion graphics designs, and Photoshop users of every kind for a three-day Photoshop love fest of training, learning, and fun.
There’s no other event like it in the world:
* Over 70 classes taught by the brightest stars in the digital graphics galaxy
* Study tracks that concentrate on Digital Photography, Creativity, Productivity, Motion Graphics, the Creative Suite, Print/Prepress and, of course, Photoshop. View the Schedule page for a full list of tracks and details.
* Ten half-day, once-in-a-lifetime, pre-conference workshops
* The latest mind-blowing graphics and photography technology, and bonus class sessions, at the Tech Expo
* A spectacular opening keynote presentation and a prize-filled conference wrap-up
* Several opportunities to meet people and network, including the always-memorable Photoshop Party
If you’re looking for the best Photoshop education, from the most passionate and talented instructors, at the greatest event of its kind in the world, there’s only one choice. Photoshop World. Registration is open!
Early-bird Registration prices going on now! Register before February 17, 2006 to save $100!
Early Bird Registration (before February 17th, 2006)
NAPP Members – $399.00
Non-NAPP Members – $499.00 (includes 1-year NAPP Membership)
General Admission (after February 17th, 2006)
NAPP Members – $499.00
Non-NAPP Members – $599.00 (includes 1-year NAPP Membership)
Special Discount Prices
Student – $149.00 (w/ valid current ID)
Educator – $379.00 (w/ valid current ID)
PSW Alumni – $349.00
Photoshop World Party
1 Ticket – +$49.00
2 Tickets – +$98.00
» Party information
Photoshop World Pro Pass
» Pro Pass information
Pre-conference Workshops (before February 17th, 2006)
(*Must be a Photoshop World attendee to participate)
• Nikon Photo Safari with Vincent Versace and Moose Peterson – $199.00
• Canon Live Studio & Digital Workflow Experience with Jack Reznicki and Eddie Tapp – $229.00
• NEW! In The Everglades w/ Stephen Johnson – $249.00
• NEW! So You Think You Can Teach Photoshop w/ Dave Cross – $199.00
• NEW! Photoshop One on One for Beginners w/ Deke McClelland – $89.00
• UPDATED!Mastering Color w/ Ben Willmore – $89.00
• The Magic of Lab w/ Dan Margulis – $89.00
• Photoshop for Video Editors w/ Richard Harrington – $89.00
• NEW! Mastering Photo Painting w/ Fay Sirkis – $89.00
• Digital Photography Workflow w/ Jim DiVitale – $89.00
Produced by The National Association of Photoshop Professionals.